Today’s top regional EGi stories (£)
By Nadia Elghamry on 30 January, 2012
Here are today’s top regional stories from EGi. Subscribers can read the full story by clicking on the headline. A selection of stories are free or you can sign up for a free trial
A 365-acre strategic gateway site in west Edinburgh has been put up for sale by a private client of Jones Lang LaSalle.
Bruntwood has disposed of its first major asset, selling 1 New York Street in Manchester to Invesco Real Estate.
Terrace Hill has signed a development agreement with Sainsbury’s for a 50,000 sq ft supermarket in Sedgefield, County Durham.
Capital & Regional has acquired a further 18.7m units in its Mall Unit Trust fund for £5.6m.
Drivers Jonas Deloitte has replaced Vail Williams as leasing agent on SEGRO and Aviva Investors’ 750,000 sq ft Gatwick portfolio.
About Nadia ElghamryData Editor and deputy Regional Editor at Estates Gazette with more than 15 years experience in business journalism. I currently look after Property in Numbers and the month in numbers section of the magazine as well as drawing out stories from the numbers for every section of the magazine. As deputy regional features, working on the Focus features section of the magazine, hosting our receptions around the country and writing for the Focus blog.
- Guest comment: Will Osborne look to tighten rules on Entrepreneurs’ Relief #Summerbudget
- Clive Dutton remembered
- How to stay cool in the workplace
- #summerbudget Opinion: What we want from George Osborne for the Midlands
- Opinion: Residential sales and lettings agents beware of potentially anti-competitive behaviour
- Nadia Elghamry on More woes for Cardiff’s CBD as business rates review announced
- Stacey Meadwell on Pics: EG Leeds Focus reception
- Tim Catterall on Pics: EG Leeds Focus reception
- Nadia Elghamry on Is Sunderland the worst UK business location?
- Paul Swinney on Is Sunderland the worst UK business location?
Subscribe to EG
Subscribe now to Estates Gazette magazine for the very latest industry news