Today’s top regional EGi stories (£)
By Nadia Elghamry on 15 February, 2012
Here are today’s top regional stories from EGi. Subscribers can read the full story by clicking on the headline. A selection of stories are free or you can sign up for a free trial
Westfield has today confirmed the sale of its stakes in three non-core shopping centres in the UK.
Town Centre Securities this morning said it is “weathering the current economic conditions” despite posting a 10% drop in profit in its latest half-year results.
Cheshire West and Chester council has revealed a new concept for the city’s Northgate shopping scheme, following its decision to terminate its development agreement with ING Real Estate Developers last week.
Pramerica Real Estate Investors has appointed Jones Lang LaSalle as managing agent of its newly acquired building at 141 Bothwell Street, in Glasgow’s International Financial Services District.
Eskmuir has secured planning permission for a complete revamp of its The Square office complex in Leatherhead.
Brewing giant Carlsberg UK has been given the green light to build a bottling plant within Northampton’s enterprise zone.
Preston-based property company Roundhouse Properties has been given the go-ahead for a 72,000 sq ft non-food retail park development in the south of the city.
Liverpool-based Neptune Developments will submit a planning application later this month for the £45m regeneration of a site on the city’s waterfront.
About Nadia ElghamryData Editor and deputy Regional Editor at Estates Gazette with more than 15 years experience in business journalism. I currently look after Property in Numbers and the month in numbers section of the magazine as well as drawing out stories from the numbers for every section of the magazine. As deputy regional features, working on the Focus features section of the magazine, hosting our receptions around the country and writing for the Focus blog.
- Guest comment: Will Osborne look to tighten rules on Entrepreneurs’ Relief #Summerbudget
- Clive Dutton remembered
- How to stay cool in the workplace
- #summerbudget Opinion: What we want from George Osborne for the Midlands
- Opinion: Residential sales and lettings agents beware of potentially anti-competitive behaviour
- Nadia Elghamry on More woes for Cardiff’s CBD as business rates review announced
- Stacey Meadwell on Pics: EG Leeds Focus reception
- Tim Catterall on Pics: EG Leeds Focus reception
- Nadia Elghamry on Is Sunderland the worst UK business location?
- Paul Swinney on Is Sunderland the worst UK business location?
Subscribe to EG
Subscribe now to Estates Gazette magazine for the very latest industry news