EG’s Question Time heads for London
By Nadia Elghamry on 24 April, 2012
Ever wanted to take the leader of the London Legacy Development Corporation to task? Find out what RBS really thinks of the property market, or hear British Land and Lend Lease’s chief exec slog it out over the state of the market? Well, now is your chance, and it’s free.
EG Question Time tour hits London this week for a breakfast time debate. On 27th April the EG tour bus will pull up at Bafta on Piccadilly.
We’ve got a star line-up for the show with EG editor Damian Wild playing the part of David Dimbelby.
The panel are:
British Land chief executive Chris Grigg,
Lend Lease chief executive Dan Labbad
Brockton Capital joint managing partner David Marks
Aubrey Adams, head of the property unit within Royal Bank of Scotland’s global restructuring group
James Goldsmith, director of central London and international at Savills
Andrew Altman, chief executive of the London Legacy Development Corporation (formerly Olympic Park Legacy Company) also joins the panel.
We’ll all be there so register here to be a part of it and add your questions to the list.
http://www.estatesgazette.com/questiontime/ but be quick because registration ends at 4pm today
About Nadia ElghamryData Editor and deputy Regional Editor at Estates Gazette with more than 15 years experience in business journalism. I currently look after Property in Numbers and the month in numbers section of the magazine as well as drawing out stories from the numbers for every section of the magazine. As deputy regional features, working on the Focus features section of the magazine, hosting our receptions around the country and writing for the Focus blog.
- EG London September supplement synopsis
- Watch out Paris, London’s on the up says Oxford Economics
- Five things we learnt from our tour around Shaftesbury’s London estate
- #LREF Oxford Street and Fitzrovia panel in 10 Tweets: rising resi and office concerns
- #LREF City panel in Tweets: supply crunch and 7-day trading the hot topics
- Podcast: Scottish Property Federation’s David Melhuish talks Independence Referendum
- Estates Gazette East of England Focus Synopsis
- Estates Gazette’s Focus team refocused
- Estates Gazette South West Focus synopsis
- Guest blog: Marrons Shakespeares’ Paul Hunt questions new funding arrangements for affordable housing
- Nadia Elghamry on More woes for Cardiff’s CBD as business rates review announced
- Stacey Meadwell on Pics: EG Leeds Focus reception
- Tim Catterall on Pics: EG Leeds Focus reception
- Nadia Elghamry on Is Sunderland the worst UK business location?
- Paul Swinney on Is Sunderland the worst UK business location?
Subscribe to EG
Subscribe now to Estates Gazette magazine for the very latest industry news