This is an extract from the LRR Database from last week, just a small scheme in Hoxton, here are the details:
Full planning application went to committee with the recommendation to grant as follows:
The erection of a part 4 storey, part 5 storey building plus basement to
- 8 private residential units in total (mix: 5x2 and 3x3 bed flats).
- 2,327sq m of B1 offices.
- 1,135sq m of D1 gallery space.
- 8 cycle parking spaces.
The S106 legal agreement included the following:
- £24,440 towards education.
- £38,200 towards public highways.
- £553 towards library facilities.
Planning permission was granted.
(London Borough of Hackney, ref: 2008/1321, 03/12/2008)
The development would of course be totally unremarkable if it wasn't for the architect, Zaha Hadid. This is what she's come up with...