HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE MAY ISSUE INCLUDE:
- Asian investment: Asian investors have made high profile purchases in Europe, particularly the UK, but as EuroProperty Trends discovers, this could be the start of something bigger.
- Poland has been one of Europe's more resilient markets, but is the party nearly over? As Peakside's Roger Barris told EuroProperty Trends, the market has deteriorated seriously in the past six months.
- Turnover leases were never a panacea but they did offer the prospect of fairly reflecting a mall’s ability to attract shoppers. That was before online shopping muddied the waters. EuroProperty Trends looks at the future of the turnover lease.
- Transparent property markets are the key to cross-border deals, we were told. But it doesn't always follow and some of the least transparent markets are currently doing the most business.
- PLUS regular sections covering the latest trends in investment, office, retail, logistics and leisure property and developments in sustainability and urban management.
For intelligence, innovation and the inside track on global commercial property, read EuroProperty Trends - Europe's largest property publication.