Space equivalent to three-and-a-half Gherkins was
started in the City in the first quarter of 2015
About EGi research
Data in this report is sourced from EGi. Our research team continuously track the London office market from planning applications submitted or granted through to available space, details of the latest transactions and occupier details.
Use EGi data to:
- Source commercial space from 8000 live instructions in the capital
- Support valuations with the latest comparables
- Target tenants with an upcoming lease event
- Identify new investment or development opportunities
- Receive our weekly email on the London office market
Request your free trial today
We chose EGi to provide our business intelligence due to their exceptional coverage and detailed analysis of the market place. Whether I am checking planning applications, lease expiries or property transactions, all their researched data is bang up-to-date.
Craig Ross-Chesneau | Celltarga | Business Development Manager