It’s been an encouraging year for Bristol. Take-up levels are rising and new developments are altering the skyline one concrete slab at a time. England’s sixth city could be in the midst of a fully-fledged recovery.
But what are the visions of Bristol’s city leaders, developers, business owners and infrastructure specialists? How are they going to build on this renewed confidence?
Ask the experts yourselves at Estates Gazette's Bristol Question Time, where the audience sets the agenda.
- George Ferguson, Mayor Of Bristol
- Andrew Main, Head of Savills, Bristol
- Gavin Bridge, Director, Cubex Land
- Ross Polkinghorne, Partner, Burges Salmon
- Tom Beale, Financial Director, Coexist CIC
Chaired by Damian Wild, Editor, Estates Gazette