8 November 2017 – The British Museum, London, UKEG is proud to bring you the first edition of the London Development Summit 2017 on 8 November at the British Museum. After a successful UK Development Summit in Manchester earlier this year with hundreds of the leading organisations and developers attending, EG is launching the London Development Summit to provide fundamental direction for bold development ambitions within the capital city. London continues to be the most important global city reflecting its diverse pool of intellectual capital and reputation for innovation, as well as its culture, language and strong regulatory and legal framework. Topics include:
- What is the future for development in London?
- Is housing crisis putting the brakes on London’s growth?
- London’s inward and outward property investment
- Regeneration and new hotspots for London’s future development
- How London’s transport hubs could provide a sustainable way of accommodating the city’s growth?
- Jules Pipe, Deputy Mayor – Planning, Regeneration and Skills, Greater London Authority
- Emma Cariaga, Head of Operations, Canada Water
- Carolyn Dwyer, Director of the Built Environment, City of London Corporation
- Robert Noel, Chief Executive, Landsec
- Dan Hawthorn, Director of Housing & Growth, Haringey Council
To visit the website click here