Make informed business decisions
From planning applications and decisions, through to available space, details of the latest transactions and occupier information, EGi provides a unique, all-round view of the commercial property market you simply can’t get anywhere else.
Request a free trial or call 0845 308 8811
5,000 applications & decisions added each month
EGi is in constant contact with all local authorities enabling us to update you via tailored email alerts from when an application is submitted and the decision outcome.
Use EGi Planning to:
- Win new business and target sales resource with timely planning intelligence
- Find out when your competitor submits an application and track the decision
- Research over 10 years of historic planning data to better assess whether an application is likely to gain approval
A definitive list of over 100,000 live instructions
EGi brings together instructions from multiple sources into a single place. Properties are continuously tracked and verified to ensure accuracy.
Use EGi’s extensive list of properties to:
- Find your clients the most suitable property available
- Confidently analyse local asking prices
Comprehensive comparable database covering sales, lettings and auctions
Updated daily, EGi researches the latest commercial property sales and lettings nationwide and has a feed of transactions from all auction houses.
Use EGi Deals to:
- Improve valuation accuracy using verified deal records
- Track market activity in your region and research key player contact details
The scope of EGi is staggering. The level of information and primary data available through EGi both in a regional and local context is a massive step forward in being able to report quickly and to make informed decisions on development opportunities throughout the UK.
Simon Horan | Director of Development Services | Savills
Local occupier data with plans to move
EGi holds detailed occupier records for tenants across the UK, including lease break and lease expiry details.
Use EGi Occupiers to:
- Analyse the local occupier composition to make informed decisions
- Target occupiers likely to move with an upcoming lease break/expiry or operators actively searching for available space
Download and share over 1.9 million reports
Everything EGi knows about a building in a single, professional document. Reports may include planning history, investment transactions & ownership details, deals completed, available space, occupier details and rateable values.
Use EGi Building Reports to:
- Quickly gain a valuable overview of a building
- Share with clients to help inform their decisions
Unrivalled news 364 days a year
Rely on EGi’s real-time reporting, with detailed analysis and expert interpretation from every corner of the market.
Use EGi News to:
- Read the latest news first and stay updated on the key issues
- Research project history from Estates Gazette’s archive of 400,000 articles
Expert interpretation of changes in legislation and case law
EGi’s specialist team, which includes non-practising barristers and industry commentators, provide daily coverage of claims lodged, decisions issued and the implications of legislation and judicial developments on practice.
Use EGi Legal to:
- Stay updated on the latest changes in property law
- Learn how decisions made in court directly affect your practice